Streamline Your Payroll
While a necessary part of any business, let there be no doubt, payroll can be a headache, especially if a business owner does not know what is expected. Add to that a stiff penalty for failing to file a tax payment or for filing a little late, and the headache can grow into something that even your favorite painkiller cannot ease!
As with all outsourcing, choosing the right payroll services provider (PSP) can provide you with pluses, such as a less expensive, simpler means of paying your employees, filing your taxes, and performing a host of other duties. However, if you select the wrong provider it can be one of the most frustrating experiences you will ever have in your business.
Choosing the right payroll services provider (PSP) can provide a lot of pluses.
Your payroll subscription to QuickBooks Payroll via your QuickBooks Online Subscription starts from the date of enrollment. QuickBooks Payroll will automatically charge your card in file a monthly fee of $35-65* until you cancel the service. Each employee or contractor you pay is an additional $4/month for up to 10 employees. For 11+ employees, you will pay $2.50/month per employee or contractor. Service optimized for up to 50 employees and capped at 150. Performance may be impacted as employee count increases. Service includes 1 state. If you file taxes in more than one state, each additional state is $12/ month. If you add or remove services, your service fees will be adjusted accordingly. Sales tax may be applied where applicable.
Billing occurs on the same day each month. You may cancel QuickBooks Payroll at any time by notifying your QuickBooks Online Master Administrator, NestEggg Account Manager or calling 866-272-8734.
Your service includes filing taxes in one state. If you file taxes in more than one state, each additional state is $12 per month.
* Fees are subject to “individual” QuickBooks Online Subscriptions and adjustment. You will be notified of any change in fees at least 30 days in advance of the effective date. Special fees apply to exception processing. For details, click the Employees tab, and then click the Payroll Help button near the top right of the window. In the search field at the top of the Help window, type “exception processing fees” and press Enter. In the search results, click “What fees apply to exception processing?”
EASILY MANAGE PAYROLL
- “To Do” list to help you keep track of important deadlines
- Ability to allow different levels of access to the accounts
- Firm-branded payroll website
- One-click access to client taxes from a single screen
- Customizable client marketing resources to grow your practice