Publications help business owners and employees learn more about tax reform
The IRS encourages businesses owners to view recently issued publications on tax reform and to share them with their employees. Some publications give an overview of tax law changes and others focus on paycheck withholding and the tax credit for paid family and medical leave.
- Pub 5307, Tax Reform Basics for Individuals and Families
- Pub 5318, Tax Reform What’s New for Your Business
- Pub 5330, Reminder from the IRS and the American Payroll Association
- Pub 5327, New tax credit for employers who provide paid family and medical leave
- Pub 5327SP, Nuevo crédito tributario para los empleadores que proporcionan licencia familiar y médica pagada