Here is our updated Top 5 listing for Medical and Retail/Adult-Use Marijuana Cultivation Centers for 2018:
- The licensee/business does not reconcile all on-premises marijuana and marijuana product inventories at the close of business each day.
- The facility has not properly documented all waste and waste removal for disposal.
- The facility does not document material changes (updates) required for Standard Operating Procedures.
- The facility does not complete inventory of material safety data sheets where the product is used and/or stored.
- The facility does not maintain an up-to-date Chemical and Pesticide Application Log (document & record).
Inventory is the most common infraction across all license types (e.g. dispensaries, cultivation centers, manufacturers, distributors, testing centers). Regulators review aging reports for each phase – immature, vegetative, flowering, harvest, drying, curing & transport.
Waste includes plant, water and chemical/pesticide waste. Ensure the facility has accurate logs for all types of waste. Prepare for federal, state, county and city inspections.