§ 5425. Record of Sales
(a) A retailer shall maintain an accurate record of sale for every sale made to a customer.
(b) A record of a medicinal cannabis goods sale shall contain the following information:
(1) The first name and employee number of the retailer employee who processed the sale;
(2) The first name of the customer and a retailer-assigned customer number for the person who
made the purchase;
(3) The date and time of the transaction;
(4) A list of all the cannabis goods purchased, including the quantity purchased; and
(5) The total amount paid for the sale including the individual prices paid for each cannabis good
purchased and any amounts paid for taxes.
Authority: Section 26013, Business and Professions Code. Reference: Section 26160, Business
and Professions Code.