§ 5310. Records
(a) In addition to the records required by section 5037 of this division, a distributor shall
maintain the following records:
(1) Records relating to branding, packaging and labeling;
(2) Inventory logs and records;
(3) Transportation bills of lading and shipping manifests for completed transports and for
cannabis goods in transit;
(4) Vehicle and trailer ownership records;
(5) Quality-assurance records;
(6) Records relating to destruction of cannabis goods;
(7) Laboratory-testing records;
(8) Warehouse receipts;
(9) Records relating to tax payments collected and paid under Sections 34011 and 34012 of the
Revenue and Taxation Code.
Authority: Section 26013, Business and Professions Code. Reference: Sections 26110 and
26160, Business and Professions Code.