§ 5302. Storage of Batches for Testing
(a) A distributor shall ensure that all cannabis goods batches are stored separately and distinctly
from other cannabis goods batches on the distributor’s premises.
(b) A distributor shall ensure a label with the following information is physically attached to
each container of each batch:
(1) The name and license number of the manufacturer or cultivator who provided the batch;
(2) The date of entry into the distributor’s storage area;
(3) The unique identifiers and batch number associated with the batch;
(4) A description of the cannabis goods with enough detail to easily identify the batch;
(5) The weight of or quantity of units in the batch; and
(6) The best-by, sell-by, or expiration date of the batch, if any.
Authority: Section 26013, Business and Professions Code. Reference: Sections 26110 and
26120, Business and Professions Code.