§ 5309. Inventory Reconciliation
(a) A distributor shall reconcile all inventories of cannabis goods at least once every 14 days.
(b) A distributor shall keep an inventory log containing the following information for each batch:
(1) The name and license number of the manufacturer or cultivator who provided the batch;
(2) The date of entry into the distributor’s storage area;
(3) The unique identifiers and batch number associated with the batch;
(4) A description of the cannabis goods with enough detail to easily identify the batch;
(5) The weight of or quantity of units in the batch;
(6) The best-by, sell-by, or expiration date of the batch, if any; and
(7) Where on the premises the batch is kept.
(c) If a distributor finds a discrepancy between the inventory of stock and the inventory log or track and trace system that is outside of normal weight loss caused by moisture loss, the distributor shall commence a full audit of the batch in which the discrepancy was found.
Authority: Section 26013, Business and Professions Code. Reference: Sections 26070 and
26160, Business and Professions Code.